SCAD welcomes international students to a global community
Join a family dedicated to preparing you for the creative career of your dreams. Our international students study under award-winning faculty and gain access to world-class facilities across four global locations.
"When you walk down a hallway at SCAD and hear someone speaking a different language, there's something beautiful about that. The world is so big, but everyone is connected here. They have a different story, and when they share their story, it makes us think differently and helps us grow as artists."Foon Fu | B.F.A., photography, 2017
SCAD shines on the world stage
SCAD students consistently win first place in international competitions like the European Product Design Awards, The Rookies and the HOW International Design Awards.
Study STEM at SCAD
- SCAD programs are top ranked by Red Dot, DesignIntelligence, The Business of Fashion, The Hollywood Reporter, and the Rookies, among others.
- Students work on real-world solutions with Google, Disney, and BMW through SCADpro, the university’s in-house creative consultancy.
- 99% of SCAD alumni are employed or pursuing further education and many work at companies like IBM, Facebook, Pixar, Instagram, Netflix, NASA, and more.†
† Percentage of Spring 2019 graduates who were employed, pursuing further education, or both within 10 months of graduation, according to a recent study.
17 STEM programs:
- Industrial design*
- Interactive design and game development*
- Luxury and brand management*
- Motion media design
- Service design*
- Social strategy and management
- User experience (UX) design
- Visual effects
* STEM-eligible OPT effective Fall 2021